- Kro Bar and Grill (715) 372-4876
- Hungry Trout Inn (715) 372-8337
- Round Up North (715) 372-4875
- Twin Gables Cafe & Lounge (715) 372-5000
Address: 13992 E U.S. Hwy 2 Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Click here to see a copy of the menu
- North Bay Trading Company
North Bay Trading Company is a small family owned business that offers select natural foods to retailers, restaurants, and health conscious consumers throughout the United States.
- Oulu Glass
At Oulu Glass in Brule, just 1 hour away from Duluth-Superior or Bayfield or to the south, Hayward, you will find hidden in the Northwood's of Wisconsin a surprising selection of beautiful glassworks.
- Midland Services Cenex (715) 372-8278
- Brule Spur Gas Station (715) 372-4822
- Brule River State Forest - Wisconsin DNR
- Brule River Classics (715) 372-8153
Rustic, modern, cozy, clean and affordable cabin rentals and RV park.
- Brule River Motel and Campground (715) 372-4815
- Camp Peralavia
Camp Peralavia is a rental cabin owned by Ron Perala on the Brule River Mouth Road.
- Brule River Lodge
- Superior Fly Angler
Since our beginnings in 1997 we have carried the finest fly fishing and fly tying products available.
- Great Lakes Fly Company
We are a full service fly shop dedicated to meeting the needs of our local fly fishing junkies as well as the traveling fly fishing crowd. Located in downtown Duluth, we are situated within striking distance of what we believe to be the most unique variety of fly fishing opportunities in the world.
- Brule River Canoe Rental
Only the finest names in white water equipment are used and our convenient shuttle service eliminates any transportation concerns. There are 21 trips, for beginners to advanced to choose from. We also offer guided Sea Cave Tours on Lake Superior.
- Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame in Hayward WI
The National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame is a non-profit museum and education organization dedicated to the conservation and sport of fishing throughout the world, and to construct and maintain a hall of fame and museum where the history of fishing and angling achievements can be portrayed.
- Brule River Sportsman's Club
The Brule River Sportsmen's Club, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of the Brule River in northwest Wisconsin. The Brule River is one of the finest spring-fed streams in the nation and it is the intent of the Brule River Sportsmen's Club to help maintain its cold, clean waters and aesthetic beauty.
- Brule River Conditions
- Purchase Hunting and Fishing Licenses
- Current Fire and Burning Permit Information
- After hours Ski Trail information
- School District of Maple
The District is located in the northernmost part of Wisconsin along the beautiful south shore of Lake Superior. Including parts of Douglas and Bayfield Counties, the District covers a rural area of approximately 500 square miles and is home to more than 5,500 people.
- USGS Real-Time Water Flow data for the Bios Brule