Who do I contact to get my driveway plowed?

The Town of Brule offers the service of plowing residential driveways for a fee. If you weren’t on the snow plow list last season, you won’t automatically be placed on the list to receive a contract this season. You must submit a completed snow plow contract and payment to the clerk in order to get on the snow plow list. If you haven’t done that, click here to the open the contract. You may also contact the town garage at 715-372-8381, leave a message on their answering machine, and the maintenance men will return your call as soon as they are able.
Taxes question Due date is January 31st for the 1st have of your tax bill – have should be half.